Enterprise resource planning, or ERP, is a way of integrating organizational data and processes into a single system. ERP systems will generally have a hardware component, a software component and a process documentation component. ERP systems usually cover several aspects of an organization. For example, an ERP system may cover manufacturing, quality control, manufacturing engineering, parts ordering, accounts payable or human resources.
Enterprise resource planning improve operational efficiency and help your organization to manage its resources efficiently, empowering you to take advantage of new opportunities and market changes.
Service We Offer
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Project Management System
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)